Child Of God

*.* Child of God *.*

Name: Lovey Ng Shu Qi
Birthday: 2/5/89
Occupation: student of Temasek Polytechnic
Loves: God, school, Church, you, me, family, chocolates, chocolate milk, chrysanthemum tea, cheese, erhu, guitar, piano, drums, rain, sunshine, solar energy, Miss Mazlina, Ms Mawar, Mr Ang, Mdm Yew, Mrs Hong, Mr Eddie Tan, Miss Woon, recycling, eating, sleeping, mushrooms, watermelon, jackfruit, durian, long beans, eggs, french toast, songs, movies, reading comics, epps, 1A, 4B, 6K, tms, 2/7, 3/6 / 4 Unity, singing, pizza, tpjc, 06S19, tp, 1H01, 2H04, 2H07, 3H01...

JOB, DANIEL, RUTH
SARAH - MOTHER OF ALL NATIONS
baby ming hui haha


blog created on 27 March 2005 Easter Sunday


*.* Prayers *.*

To put God first in everything
To get Gold for 2005 20/4 CO SYF
To love God and all his creation
To study hard
To have perfect eyesight
Not to be sadistic
To be empathetic instead of sympathetic
To learn from other's experiences
For my parents and grandmother to be God's followers
Courage
To take the initiative

*.* Previous Posts *.*

*.* Tagboard *.*




*.* My Friends *.*

~Catherine~
~Daniela~
~Faith~
~Grace~
~Janah~
~Justin~
~Michelle~
~Miracle~
~Paul~

~Aimran~
~Aiysha~
~Cheryl-ann~
~Cindy~
~Clement~
~Eileen~
~Henry~
~Hui Min~
~Hui Pior~
~Hui Wen~
~Izyan~
~Jina~
~Jonathan 21~
~Jonathan li~
~Li Shean~
~Li Zhen~
~Mabel~
~Mei Bin~
~Melvin foo~
~Nurul Huda~
~Samantha ng~
~Sharon~
~Tracy~
~Valerie~
~Yee Chuan~
~Yi Wei lee~
~Yu Ren~
~Zi Hao~

~TMSco~
~jj's blog~

*.* Archives *.*

Created by Charisma
Found at Blogskins


Thursday, February 26, 2009

*.* sigh... *.*

Ok. Did I mention I complained to God a few days ago? Yup and when I was bathing today, I realised that even before I complained, it has already reached God's sharp ears. Well everyone knows that I need to step out of the cozy little house and reach out to others. I am doing my best and yes, I find it extremely difficult to do so. I mean even I don't always see my mother at home every day for more than a few hours, what about friends? Everyone has their own things to do and arranging a meet up is a tiring task, I would say.
Amazing thing that happened was that there are no lessons these 2 Saturdays. Whoho, when my friend can only meet me on Saturdays. Cool huh? Yup and I had a more positive dream where I could run faster and avoid disasters but my next challenge is helping and reaching out without being frustrated. Ming Hui jie jie also had a vision of me about reaching out too. Oh well...

Another thing I want to complain to God! Am I undergoing training for something that is worse to come? Which one is worse?
  1. Ants crawling on your body
  2. Lizard touching you
  3. Giant mosquito flying around your ears when you are sleeping
  4. Baby cockroach climbing on your face
  5. Beetle in your hair
  6. Beetle hiding underneath your shirt when you are wearing it
  7. Huge cockroach keep flying around
  8. Huge bee like wasp flying around
  9. Beetle flying around
  10. Flying ants flying around the light mating, lost their wings and suddenly dropped right in front of you
  11. Tiny flying ants suddenly drop and die right in front of you

Well I should not continue to bore you. The list could go on. These are what happened to me before by the way. The most recent is point number 6. Euuu. Disgusting freaks. No amount of screams can express my anger.

By the way, my handphone dropped on the floor and it is beyond repair. If the next handphone I can get is 20 months after the previous purchase, I still have to wait for 6 more months. Argh

Hallelujah. Praise the Lord! What can I say? The joy of the Lord is my strength.

I cheered with joy @ | 10:17 PM