Child Of God

*.* Child of God *.*

Name: Lovey Ng Shu Qi
Birthday: 2/5/89
Occupation: student of Temasek Polytechnic
Loves: God, school, Church, you, me, family, chocolates, chocolate milk, chrysanthemum tea, cheese, erhu, guitar, piano, drums, rain, sunshine, solar energy, Miss Mazlina, Ms Mawar, Mr Ang, Mdm Yew, Mrs Hong, Mr Eddie Tan, Miss Woon, recycling, eating, sleeping, mushrooms, watermelon, jackfruit, durian, long beans, eggs, french toast, songs, movies, reading comics, epps, 1A, 4B, 6K, tms, 2/7, 3/6 / 4 Unity, singing, pizza, tpjc, 06S19, tp, 1H01, 2H04, 2H07, 3H01...

JOB, DANIEL, RUTH
SARAH - MOTHER OF ALL NATIONS
baby ming hui haha


blog created on 27 March 2005 Easter Sunday


*.* Prayers *.*

To put God first in everything
To get Gold for 2005 20/4 CO SYF
To love God and all his creation
To study hard
To have perfect eyesight
Not to be sadistic
To be empathetic instead of sympathetic
To learn from other's experiences
For my parents and grandmother to be God's followers
Courage
To take the initiative

*.* Previous Posts *.*

*.* Tagboard *.*




*.* My Friends *.*

~Catherine~
~Daniela~
~Faith~
~Grace~
~Janah~
~Justin~
~Michelle~
~Miracle~
~Paul~

~Aimran~
~Aiysha~
~Cheryl-ann~
~Cindy~
~Clement~
~Eileen~
~Henry~
~Hui Min~
~Hui Pior~
~Hui Wen~
~Izyan~
~Jina~
~Jonathan 21~
~Jonathan li~
~Li Shean~
~Li Zhen~
~Mabel~
~Mei Bin~
~Melvin foo~
~Nurul Huda~
~Samantha ng~
~Sharon~
~Tracy~
~Valerie~
~Yee Chuan~
~Yi Wei lee~
~Yu Ren~
~Zi Hao~

~TMSco~
~jj's blog~

*.* Archives *.*

Created by Charisma
Found at Blogskins


Saturday, March 28, 2009

*.* so fun =D *.*

Saw val and pei zhi yesterday. They were so nice to come and see and talk to me haha. Giving thanks to God. Finally saw jian zong's brother before I really leave school. He looks so much younger than jian zong haha. So cool. Val is his brother's sl and I am his sl. His brother became sl after val and what he doesn't know is that sharon has already chosen him as the next sl after me. LOL.

Today is earth day!!! Amazingly, my parents and I switched off the lights for 1 hour with some other familes. We saw windows opened and lights off!!! Cool. My mom was the leader of this haha. Althought I was watching shows on my lappy all the time, I felt that this is really fun spending time with the family like this. =D Love it.

A new world opens up to me - a bright and cheery one. Don't know why, my friends near me start to say thank you and just won't be put off my me. Even if put off, they still come back to me without me making the first move. I find it hard to put away my ego but they are still my friends nevertheless. My heart is touched. Can I be such a friend or even better? That is for us to find out together. My character will change for the better, because Jesus is in me.


Finally, a positive post
By the way, my God is the great Yahweh. The Lord my God will be with me wherever I go. He will not leave me nor forsake me. He brings me through all things, both good and bad. His grace and mercy is sufficient for me.

Thank You Jesus Christ for Your blood shed on the cross that washes away all my sins, that I may become pure and blameless in Your sight. =D

I cheered with joy @ | 10:58 PM